Friday, December 12, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

Man, what could be better than waking up to a beautiful sight such as this?!! =)



That was the view from our kitchen window this morning when I woke up. It started snowing yesterday evening on my way drive home from work. It was a pretty heavy downfall, but it wasn't sticking at first. But later on as the temperature continued to drop, the snow started to stick. It snowed for a couple of hours and then stopped, but this was the wonderful result of it all. It wasn't much, but I'll take it regardless! I just love the fact that I'm still in the south, only a short drive away from AL, but living in a city that now gets the occasional snowfall! YAY! =)

Here are a few more pics of the wonderful snowy view from our house this morning as well as a few pics I took on the drive to work. Enjoy!

No comments: