Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day Recap

Well, we spent months planning the big day, and in a matter of hours it came and went in a flash. But after it was all said and done, it was a wonderful day filled with togetherness, love, and happiness. Ken and I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas day. We were with our family in our home, safe and sound and we loved every minute of it.

The day started out pretty slow (as you can see from the first few pics in the slideshow). I didn't wake up and get going until about 10:00 that morning (it took some other people that shall remain nameless quite a bit longer to wake up...you know who you are...lol). But once I woke up, I hit the ground running to get dinner prepared so we could eat. Although it was a LOT of work involved, I'm so pleased with the way everything turned out! I feel like the baton has officially been passed now that I have my first holiday meal under my belt. =)

This will truly be an unforgettable Christmas for us and we are so grateful for that.

Christmas Day 2008 at the Cook Residence!

No comments: