Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holiday Frenzy...Final Update!

Now that our dining room set has been delivered, I was able to complete the final item on my checklist by adding Christmas decor to the table. Thanks to one of my new favorite places, Old Time Pottery, I was able to find these fabulous items for the table place settings! I absolutely LOVE the beautiful red chargers! Thanks to mom for letting me borrow the centerpiece items. All in all, I think we have a pretty decent Christmas tablescape! =)





3 comments:

Carrie said...

Dolli, it's so pretty!! I love it! :-)

Heather said...

It looks so good. Where did you get your table? I have been looking at tables for whenever we get a bigger house and I really like yours.

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I LURVE your table. It looks awesome.

Love those red chargers. I so wish we had an OTP here. We had one at school and I loved it.