Monday, November 17, 2008

Holiday Frenzy Update

Ok, so my panic over the holiday season has subsided just a bit. I've been able to check a few things off my list, so I'm a little bit closer to being more prepared. So far, I've been able to complete the following:

  • Dining room furniture ordered!
  • Christmas decor purchased (half way there...still need to get Christmas tree ornaments)!
  • Christmas gift lists created!
The last "big" item to check off my list is clearing out the dining room and living room and that is happening this weekend! The rents are coming this weekend and on their way back home on Sunday, they will be taking the furniture for my sister and delivering it to her. YESSSSSS!

So everything is looking to be shaping up quite nicely. There's still a LOT of work ahead to pull off the Family and Friends dinner AND Christmas dinner all within 5 days time, but we'll get it done. It's gonna be a great holiday season! =)

1 comment:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I know you are crazy busy. But, I have something for you at our blog. =)