Friday, May 2, 2008

I've Been on a Wild Goose Chase...

Why oh why is it so darn hard to find a copy of the Jet Magazine that we're in?!!! I've been to the grocery store, Wal-Mart, even Walgreens...and still can't find it! Luckily a lady that works on my floor just came by my office with a copy to verify that it was me in the article, so now I've at least laid eyes on it. But I want MY OWN copy! I'm sad because I know my time is running out because they only have each subscription out for one week. This is so unfair! =(

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

did you ever get your copy before the new ones came out?? i wish i found it before the new ones came out!

Anonymous said...

Did you ever find one? I found them at Wal-Mart where I live and I almost bought you one to mail to you, but I wasn't sure if you had found one yet or not. If you haven't, in the back of the next Jet you find, you can get their address to ask for a backcopy. :)

-Aimee

Dolli said...

Thanks Aimee! But yes, I was able to get my hands on a copy (thanks Kellie!). Thanks for thinking of me though! I had no idea about the backcopy option.

Hope life is treating you and your hubby well! Miss chatting with you on the board. =(