Friday, April 4, 2008

Welcome to Our Journey!

So I have officially been bitten by the blogging bug! I've been contemplating starting a blog for quite some time, but had not done so in fear of not knowing what to blog about. However, after much persuasion by a few of my online friends, I've decided to start this one documenting our first year of marriage. So here goes! It's nothing too special, just a glimpse into our every day lives as we continue our full circle journey. Hope you enjoy the ride!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

excited to follow along :) add me add me!

KellieBelle said...

YAY! I'm proud of you girl. I can't wait to see pics of the house!!

Angie said...

Yay! I can't wait to read all about it!

Emily Ann said...

Yay! I can't wait to hear about your moving adventures. Keep us posted!